Saturday, August 28, 2010

When God Speaks!

Tonight I went to a praise and prayer service. I heard about it from an aquaintance and didn't think I would go, but then today I really felt the Lord wanted me to go. I am so glad I did! God totally spoke to me and blessed me beyond what I could have anticipated. It is so amazing to me how God wants, desires and cares to pour out his love on His children. I went tonight just seeking His presence. God has showed me that there are still areas that I need to recieve healing.
As you draw closer to Him he begins to reveal the deep, dark things of our hearts that only through Him can be changed. Tonight was a night of healing! Praise the Lord. He is so good and loving. I praise Him for the journey He is taking me on. I am so excited to see my calling unfold. Oh Lord, in your presence is fullness of joy and healing! Jesus you are our healer, our Savior, we recieve all that you want to reveal to us!

1 comment: